Refund & Cancellation policy
- No amount of annual membership fee will be refunded.
- ESC annual membership fee will be based on individual members export turnover in the preceding year as decided by the ESC Executive Committee.
- No refund of participation charges will be entertained on account of visa refusal by the host country and Council shall not be responsible, in any way, on this matter.
- Full amount of participation fee should be made on or before 60 days before the date of commencement of event. In case the Council does not receives full amount of participation fee before 60 days from the commencement of event the Council will be free to cancel your participation and release the booth to the companies in the waiting list.
- No refund of participation fee will be made if participant cancels participation between 0-60 days before the event.
- 50% of the full amount of participation fee will be deducted if participant cancels participation between 60-90 days before the event.
- 10% of participation fee will be deducted if participant cancels participation 90 days before the event.
- Refund policy may be as per the ESC offer letter for any event / activity.
- Refund policy will also depend on the terms and conditions of the respective fair management.